One. May 21, 2009; 8:00a.m.

I - The whole that I want to be
Long for the love that completes me

You were always an intrinsic part of me;
even before I was inseminated.
Its just that you manifested
in my life at a different time.
You were always my intention,
my want, my desire
born when it was time.
You are the founding root
that extends in the direction of life.
I get clear picture of my wishes,
when I see them personified as you.
Good bad ugly – you are yet a part of me
and this shall always be true.

Today just know that you and I are one
- an intention born out of an intention.
You held me
up and straight
nourished me
so the world I can see
The deeper you go, taller I grow
Wider you spread, steadier I stand

It is the intention of the seed
that grows the branches
The branch questions not
its existence for the tree
however straight or crooked
strong or weak
hard or soft
happy or mellow
always a part of the tree

You are a part of me
strong, beautiful and loving
Intensely lovable
Clever but naive
Hard, warped and twisted,
Soft gullible and vulnerable
Clear and contradictory
Trapped but free.

In the end just know that you and I are one
- an intention born out of an intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment