The AngelFish. June 12, 2009; 2:00 am

There is a fish
Swimming deep in the sea
Living in a world of her own
Uncannily silent, a little closed
Calm and composed
Unaware of the ocean
That’s within her

A beautiful angel
With captivating eyes
Her words
Make the time flies
The smile
Makes the whole world go round
When she looks
I get completely drawn
When she talks
My shadows are gone
The flowing hair
Make a melodious song
The glowing face
Skips the heartbeat
The gleaming eyes
Clearly reflects what’s inside
The radiant soft skin
Makes you want to touch
You touch it
And it swims away
Like a threatened child

I exist in different places
Meeting many new faces
Yet through the day
Long to be with her again
I see her, She sees me
Through the glass wall
Playing and conversing
With tremendous synchronicity
Weaving a bond of love
This angelfish calms me completely

I want to be a fish
In the same waters I can be
Make her longings dissolve gradually
Being devoted to her completely

Yearning to be one
Once and for all
I want to love her
If she gives me a chance

There is a fish
Swimming deep in the sea
Living in a world of her own
I want to tell her
That she is deeply loved
Even when she is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment