The Scintillating Night: October 26th 2009; 2:40 a.m.

Looking into the night
I see her sprinkled all across

Here
She is laughing
The brightness pulsating
With the presence of
Entire universe
There she looking
Intensely in to my eyes
And I am lost

A little far
The tiny on is chuckling
The way she does
The big one is happy
Revealing the pearly whites
The oscillating one
Must be the earrings
The fading one
Is her crying tear
The occassionaly brighter one
is her bugged mind

Spreading across the sky
Are her hair
Is that the color or is it
The halogen road lights
Giving her her that shade

Amidst all these
I see a falling star
I run to catch her
To hold her
To keep her with me
But she eludes me
I settle down again
To be with her again – all of her
Conversing, talking
Smiling my occasional happiness
Crying my fears

I am with her
She is with me
This night is mine
The moment is mine
But is she?

No comments:

Post a Comment